|Board of Directors Update
What’s New with ITNLanier?
We have opened our doors and have hit our 100 ride milestone!
Those who have dedicated themselves towards the opening of our doors are proud to state that we are now OPEN FOR BUSINESS! As of April 25th, we have been providing rides across all of Hall County. Since our last newsletter, we have accomplished the following…
- Conducted a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony April 25th at Lanier Tech Manufacturing Development Center with over 30 Chamber members, politicians, ITNLanier Board/Advisory Council and community leaders in attendance.
- Hired Becky Nance as our office manager (see more about Becky below!).
- Have 22 committed and trained volunteer drivers.
- Had our first annual ITNLanier Ride 4 Seniors Poker Run and Car Show on April 30th at Wild Wings Cafe parking lot in Gainesville.
- Seeking more riders through community, civic and healthcare forums. (110 doctor’s offices, hospitals, clinics, etc. have expressed interest in using our services.)
- Have our first video promotion with testimonials
- And hit our first 100 RIDE MILESTONE!
In addition we are pleased that we are the official 28th affiliate of ITNAmerica…the first affiliate in the state of Georgia! WE NEED YOU! Please join us in serving our older population to help them remain active, healthy and independent by donating to this new non-profit. Your donation is tax deductible and will make a difference in our community. Or call us and volunteer to drive. Learn more in this newsletter on how to do both.
Thanks to those who have contributed to this effort to date and special thanks to our major donors and the 23 Board of Directors and Advisory Council who have been donating countless volunteer hours and funds to get us to this point.